ACT II - A Skills-Building Intensive
Produced in collaboration with NY-ACBS
Ready to take your ACT Skills to the next level?
Join us for an ACT clinical skills-building intensive, an opportunity to practice reading, targeting, and moving psychological flexibility processes. In this entirely new type of intermediate ACT workshop, the most experienced ACT therapist of all, Steve Hayes, has developed a comprehensive set of creative exercises that build out ACT as different type of evidence-based practice: not protocols for syndromes, but evidence-based processes linked to procedures that address problems and promote prosperity in people.
This 2-day training will help you:
· Detect psychological flexibility processes in flight in session
· Conceptualize cases in terms of flexibility processes
· Target psychological flexibility processes at will at any point in therapy
· Develop flexible and productive core intervention skills in ACT
· Use these skills to create a powerful therapeutic relationship
13CE Credit Hours
228 Duffield Street
Brooklyn, New York 11201
Early Registration price- $425.00 by April 13 & students $265.00
Trainer: Steven C. Hayes
Register Now & Save $75 off with promo code just for ACBS- NY Members: “ACBSNY16"
(Not available on student registrations, in combination with other promo codes or on existing registrations)
Registration link- bit.ly/ACTIINY